Now it is January; now we officially begin the Japanese Literature Challenge 13.

If you are participating this year, here are the few guidelines:

  • The Challenge runs from January 1, 2020 through March 31, 2020
  • In March, there will be a read along of The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizaki for those who are interested.
  • Read and review one or more books which have originally been written in Japanese.
  • Use #JapaneseLitChallenge13 on Twitter or Instagram (#JLC13 is used for something else).
  • Find an additional resource here.






I cannot wait to share Japanese literature with you these next three months! Please leave the links to your review below:






Comments

  1. I didn't realize you had this page up! So I finally added my 3 review links. 2 more on their way! Thanks again for doing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t ask me what happened with my 1st attempt at adding my latest review. But could you delete link 44, in which I’ve rechristened the author! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellezza,

    Congrats on JLC13! Excited to see so many participating! Thanks for the chance for us to share our thoughts and reading of Japanese literature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for introducing Keigo Higashino to me. I've now read both of his Detective Kaga mystery. Unfortunately these are the only two translated into English in the series of ten books. Just posted Newcomer, which I like more than Malice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like I put the wrong thing at first - number 56 - it is possible to delete one titled "Diana"? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have managed to take part, review posted today. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except I did it wrong the first time so you can delete no 57 if you're able to and want it tidy. SORRY!

      Delete
  7. Another Keigo Higashino, and this one is 4 Ripples at the Pond! Thanks again, Bellezza, for hosting JLC13, and all these years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might have made an error in posting my comment just now. But here it is again. Thanks Bellezza for hosting JLC13, and introducing me to Keigo Higashino. This one you must read: The Devotion of Suspect X. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment